Marauder® for Soybeans is an all liquid soybean inoculant system designed for use in a liquid tank mix in commercial seed treatment systems.
Additional Product Resources
Marauder® Soybean Inoculant System is an all liquid bundle containing a high concentrate of America’s Best Inoculant® and liquid extender/polymer plus an additional liquid live biological performance enhancer. It drastically reduces seed bridging and sticking, especially when applied with seed fungicides or insecticides.
- Aggressive nodulation by the Bradyrhizobia
- Ultra low application rate with improved treatability
- Up to 120 day planting window after application to seed
- Priced less than comparable products
- 2 bushel advantage over the competition
Marauder® Soybean Inoculant System contains three liquid components. ABM™ generally recommends a minimum of 2.5 oz. liquid per 140k unit of seed in any combination of non-chlorinated water and approved liquid seed treatments. Refer to the Marauder® label and tech sheet for specific rates and directions for use.